PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Drum Roll Please.....
August 24 - 26, 2023
Thurs, Fri, & Sat
·Southwest Decoratives Sewing Machine
o Lynn Stenzel
Busy Bee Oliso Iron
o Steven Rohde
Busy Bee Basket
o Martha Smith
Busy Bee Gift Card
o Jann Lowe
Enchanted Creations Basket
o Teresa Hudson
Enchanted Creations Gift Card
o Susan Frost
Gathering Stitches Basket
o Dolores Prather
Gathering Stitches Gift Card
o Samra Chavez
Hip Stitch Basket
o Phyllis Hill
Hip Stitch Gift Card
o Malinda Wheelis
· Quilts Olé Basket
o Kathryn Hoffsetz
· Quilts Olé Gift Card
o Cheryl Babcock
· Southwest Decoratives Basket
o Elena Benton
· Southwest Decoratives Gift Card
o Tertia Heathwest
· Stitchology Basket
o Carol James
· Stitchology Gift Card
o Rhonda Walke
Quilt Works Basket
o Deb Goldstein
· Quilt Works Gift Card
o Michelle Payne
150 NM-344, Suite H
Edgewood, NM 87015
1594 Sara Rd
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505) 994-6137 www.enchantedcreationfabricmore.com
1900 Bosque Farms Blvd, Suite B
Bosque Farms, NM 87068
2320 Wisconsin St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
1111 Alameda Blvd NW. Ste G
Albuquerque, NM 87114
965-C West US HWY 550
Bernalillo, NM 87004
2502 Rio Grande Blvd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
11105 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
Our New Mexico quilting community is strong, vibrant, and creative!
The ABQ Shop Hop is a fun activity for quilters and fabric collectors to enjoy the craft they all have in common: bringing this community closer together!
So, grab some friends and enjoy a weekend of hopping from shop to shop.
Pick up your Passport at the first participating shop you visit
& get it stamped at each additional shop you visit.
Leave your full Passport with the last shop
& you’ll be entered for the grand prize drawings!
All shops will have a unique block and coordinated project using their block.
(Images COMING SOON!)
The block pattern will be FREE at each shop
Block fabric kits will be available for $8.99 (while supplies last).
Project patterns will be available to make a memorable 2023 ABQ Shop Hop project.
There will also be one quilt pattern coordinating all blocks,
available for FREE download starting Thursday 8/24
Do you have an heirloom quilt in your family that has been passed down from generation to generation?
Vintage Memories makes a nostalgic nod towards those family quilts that have memories and hours of love built in.
We've designed our blocks with that tradition in mind - perhaps they will remind you of something your grandmother so patiently pieced by hand.
This quilt is a beautiful way to show off your Vintage Memories block.
We're using a setting block we call "Courthouse Corners"
The chain of cornerstones pulls together this
Vintage Memories quilt - 40" square (before borders)
We've provided a graphical reference for
sub-cutting the fabrics.
No, there are no entry fees or participation costs.
Purchase is not required to receive a Passport stamp or a Free Block Pattern.
1. Yes, each shop will provide a FREE pattern for a unique block (one per customer, please).
2. Shops will offer fabric kits to make their block - for a fixed fee (the same at all shops).
3. Shops may also offer patterns and kits for a small project that highlights their block.
4. There will also be a FREE pattern for a quilt, which will make a setting to incorporate all blocks from the Shop Hop event (available digitally on website).
Each shop will have Passports available - pick up a Passport at the first shop you visit.
You may start your journey at any of the participating shops & complete them in any order you choose. See The Map below
To be eligible for entry into the Prize Drawings, your Passport must have a stamp from each shop.
However, you may still participate in the fun of the Shop Hop even if you are not able to complete your entire Passport.
All shops will be open from the hours of 10am - 5pm on each day of the Shop Hop.
Passports with ALL stamps completed will be eligible for entry into the Prize Drawing.
There will be numerous Grand Prizes up for grabs (e.g., a Sewing machine and an Iron) - Full list to be posted soon.
Each shop has also donated a Gift Basket ($200 value) and a Gift Card ($50).
1. Has a physical retail location, within 40 miles of the ABQ metro area
2. Sells industry-known quilting fabric for more than a year (by the time of the Shop Hop)
3. Agrees to special hours of 10am-5pm each day of the event
4. Agrees to no special discounts/sales during event (normal clearance fabric section is ok)
5. Agrees to provide a printed copy of the custom block pattern for free
6. Contributes to prizes and gift certificates for winners
7. Helps to promote the event
8. Have fun & share the love of quilting!
We love our customers!
Feel free to visit any of our shops during normal business hours
(Check each shop's site for their hours)
Visit with our friendly staff, feel the fabric, take a class, participate in a program.